Sunday, November 21, 2010

First add...

Keep it easy, but always with style :-)



 First of all - welcome on my brand new blog (omg, brand new and absolutely first!)
 I was wondering, which outfit could be the first here, and I chose this one.
 I think, it shows the best, who I am. Student girl, who likes to feel comfortable, and last but not least 
 fashionista, who loves glamour. I know, there´s still plenty things to work on, to make this
 blog better and better :), but I hope you´ll like it and it will bring you a little bit of inspiration.
                                                                       
                                                                         Your Eve

Outfit :  jacket Kenvelo, maxi tee Zara, leggings H&M, boots Zara,
              handbag Roccobarocco, bracelets Peacocks London

No comments:

Post a Comment